måndag 24 februari 2014

Reference Images For Construction Vehicle

So it's actually surprisingly difficult to find a good vehicle to photograph on a site where they'll actually let you in, considering the sheer amount of construction sites in Derby, but these workers were very helpful.
They asked if I stalked construction workers often.
The digger's kinda covered in dirt so some details were hard to get, and it was up against a wall, but they didn't have any other ones that weren't in use.
















Yeah, we'll see how this goes, I'll just have to imagine it without all the mud? D:



Bonus picture of ridiculously friendly construction workers!
One of them lended me his hardhat and vest, and they offered to pose shirtless for me with shovels, which I think was very accomodating.
I said it wouldn't be necessary for this project.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar